Christmas Ships 2023 Trolley Excursions
Come see lighted Christmas Ships on the Willamette River from the comfort of our trolley. This is a unique experience with a front-row view of the ships, as well as seeing homes decorated for the holidays along the route
All trips depart from Lake Oswego and will last about 60~90 minutes depending on the boats. Please allow extra time to get to Lake Oswego due to holiday traffic as the trolley must depart on time. Park at the city lot just north of the depot off Foothills Drive.
2023 Christmas Ships Trolley Trips
From Lake Oswego
(please arrive 15 mins. early
|Tue. Dec. 5th
|Fri. Dec. 8th
|Wed. Dec. 13th
|Fri. Dec. 15th
|Sat. Dec. 16th - Combined Fleet
Please note that all trips often sell out early.
- All reservations are first come first served basis and are only being ticketed on-line.Tickets sales are final. Once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased are only for the date, time and run selected. They are non-transferable to a different date, time or run.
- Lapsitters and pets are NOT allowed on these runs
- You must bring your tickets to the trolley to be validated with the QR code either printed out or on your phone
- Ticketing only occurs after payment is approved and a confirmation e-mail is received. Tickets are only for a specific night and run only and are NOT transferable
- Face masks are highly encouraged, but not required.