Christmas Ships Trolley Excursions!
2022 Trips – TBD
Come see lighted Christmas Ships on the Willamette River from the comfort of our trolley. This is a unique experience with a front-row view of the ships, as well as seeing homes decorated for the holidays along the route
All trips depart from Lake Oswego and will last about 60~90 minutes depending on the boats. Please allow extra time to get to Lake Oswego due to holiday traffic as the trolley must depart on time. Park at the city lot just north of the depot off Foothills Drive.
Buy your tickets here when they go on sale (mid-Nov)
2022 Christmas Ships Trolley Trips
|Trip #||Date||Departure Time|
From Lake Oswego
|1||Wed. Dec. 11th||6:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|2||Wed. Dec. 11th||8:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|3||Fri. Dec. 13th||6:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|4||Fri. Dec. 13th||8:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|5||Wed. Dec. 18th||6:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|6||Wed. Dec. 18th||8:15 p.m.||SOLD OUT!|
|7||Fri. Dec. 20th||6:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|8||Fri. Dec. 20th||8:15 pm||SOLD OUT!|
|9||Sat. Dec. 21th Combined Fleet||3:30 pm||SOLD OUT!|
Please note that all trips often sell out early.
Buy your tickets here
All reservations are first come first served basis and are only being ticketed on-line.
- Tickets sales are final. Once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased are only for the date, time and run selected. They are non-transferable to a different date, time or run.
- Lapsitters and pets are NOT allowed on these runs
- You must bring your tickets to the trolley to be validated with the QR code either printed out or on your phone
- Ticketing only occurs after payment is approved and a confirmation e-mail is received. Tickets are only for a specific night and run only and are NOT transferable.