Discover the magic of the holiday season with a yuletide ride on the historic Willamette Shore Trolley. Children delight in a merry experience aboard the decorated trolley that includes holiday lights, sweet treats, carols and more! As the trolley makes its way back to the station, guests are treated to a visit from a very special guest all the way from the North Pole. Create a new family tradition with the Tinseltown Trolley!
Rides last approximately 45 minutes.
Tinseltown Trolley is operated by the WST on behalf of the City of Lake Oswego Parks and Recreation. Tickets are available on their website
Tinseltown Trolley dates/times for 2019 are:
- Friday Dec. 13th at 2:15 pm, 3:30 pm & 4:45 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14th at 1:00 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:45 pm & 6:00 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 15th at 1:00 pm, 2:25 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:45 pm
- Age 13 and up: $19-$20 depending on the trip time
- Up to 13: $16-$17 depending on the trip time